Saturday, February 24, 2007

thankful..

By,






I just wanna say that:

I miss seeing you everyday.
I miss how you always hold my hand, no matter if we're walking, watching a movie or just sitting down.
I miss how you pinch my nose.
I miss finding a good place to eat with you.
I miss kissing you.
I miss hugging you.
I miss you hugging me.
I miss laughing with you.
I miss arguing with you.
I miss crying with you.
I miss teasing you.
I miss shopping with you.
I miss sitting beside you.
I miss tickling you.

I could go on and on about the things that I miss about you.

But that will make it pretty hard for me being here and away from you.

I know it’s hard for you too.

But I hope we can get through this together. Still stuck together.

I know we’ve tried so many times to make things work. I know that even though we are both pretty stubborn, there will come a time that fate won’t allow us to go against it anymore.

Or maybe it’ll be so damn tired of separating us that it will just give it a rest and have us stay with each other.

I hope it will be the latter.

Coz I’ll be pretty disappointed if it’s not.

By, I love you.

I hope you darn know that.

I know you’re not that sweet.

I know you’re not that romantic.

But I’m pretty contented with what you are. Or I could pretty much tolerate it. :P

And I know you’re loving me with all that you’ve got.

And that makes me happy.

Pretty happy.

Happy 2nd monthsary by.





~oOo~

No comments: