Thursday, June 15, 2006

the dragon reborn..

WELCOME TO EMERSON!!

yep.. i'm in and i'm starting there this july 3..

hah.. finally.. akala ko wala na talaga.. i thought they will never call, but hey, they did..

and the call came with a hilarious story..

they did asked me to give 2 former supervisors as references.. well, anong magagawa ko first job ko to so walang former.. it is out of the running.. hehe.. so, i gave them infos about my senior project officer and my project leader, thinking "nah, they wouldn't call them.."

but they did..

ang taray, senior project officer ko pa ang tinawagan..

imagine my shock when i entered emerson's office (the call was for a final interview) and the hr officer handling my file said "katrina, sira ka talaga ba't mo binigay number ng boss mo?? tinawagan ko siya kagabi!!"

i know then that my current job is history and they needed to damn well hire me..

buti na lang, job offer na pala un.. hehe.. swerte..

ang problema na lang e ung pagpasok ko kinabukasan at kung paano ko makakalabas ng buhay sa office ng boss ko.. hehe..

thank goodness, my boss took it mildly and good-naturedly..

he was driving when emerson called.. naisip daw niya ang lakas naman daw ng loob ko at siya ung binigay kong reference.. :)

sinabi lang daw nya kung ano ung totoo.. at syempre makakaligtas ba ang... what else? syempre ung tardiness ko.. hehe..

so even before i started my job at emerson, i've been told that my attendance, rather my punctuality, will be well-monitored.. harhar..

well, so many changes are happening at my life right now.. and i'm looking forward to all of it..

just bring it on.. at least di boring ang buhay ko.. hehe..

'til next..



~oOo~

No comments: