Saturday, May 13, 2006

my hates..

1. shopping for jeans.. hay.. it has been my problem since my mom stopped picking all my clothes for me.. it would make the world such a better place if they would just make jeans a little bit longer here in the philippines.. hehe.. well, for me it would.. ;p

2. spicy foods.. considering that my mom is a bicolana but i just can't tolerate spicy food.. even with just a teeny weeny bit, i'll be screaming for WATER!!!

3. eating alone :< .. nuff said..

4. ants.. yeah.. we are taught to admire them.. how industrious and thrifty creatures they are.. yadda yadda yadda.. but they do BITE you know and it is so ITCHY!! and the worst thing is being bitten in a public place in a body part that you know and you wouldn't dream of scratching in front of everyone.. get my drift?? ;p i also LOOOOOOOOOOvvEEE sweets.. so you ants just f@#&*$$ GET OFF IT!!

5. mixed juices. i am talking about those mixed powder juices like orange-mango and stuff like that.. para sa akin kasi, pag ORANGE ORANGE lang.. pag PINEAPPLE PINEAPPLE lang.. damn! don't make my world a complicated place!! ;p just don't like the taste.. period..

~oOo~

No comments: